Mendocino Coast Wood Turner’s Meeting
When: December 13, 2015
Time: 2:30-5:00 PM
Where: Location: Russ’ shop – 18510 Estel’s Court – 1/3 mile east of hwy 1 off Simpson lane, turn north into Estel’s Court, the shop is to the left at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Special Note: the Safe Passage silent auction will end Thursday evening at the Barbelow in the Company Store at 5:00 – 7:00. Attend if you can.
Demonstration – Brian will demonstrate turning a Pen and Russ will demonstrate turning a bottle stopper. There may be time for other members to turn one of more of the items. Come and have fun.
Video check in with Bill
- Sign in and welcome
- Minutes – acceptance or changes
- President’s report- Discussion/election of officers for 2016
- Secretary Treasure’s report-
- Membership report-
- Education report –
- Show and Tell –
- Discussion –
- Raffle – bring something to raffle at the meeting (wood – turning – what ever)
- Discussion for the next meeting (demonstration & host)
Discussion / Conclusion